Application deadline the end of November 2018.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate Production Manager to join our team in Rovaniemi in Finnish Lapland.
The most important factors in this recruitment are the right kind of attitude, commitment for the job, curiosity for developing yourself and a capability to learn new things. Having strong problem-solving and organizational skills are of great importance.
- Production management
- Oversee and plan the projects with the team from pre-production to delivery.
- Supporting our producers with budgeting, scheduling and project management.
- Understanding and interpreting our client’s business needs.
- Helping with fine-tuning and developing our production workflow.
- Helping with researching and making presentations for different kind of projects.
- Participating in creative planning with other members of the team.
- Keeping up-to-date with what’s new and innovative in the industry.
- Well organized in order to meet with tight deadlines.
- Ability to deal with multiple briefs and projects at the time
- Quick and independent in problem-solving.
- Good understanding of the process of modern audiovisual production.
- Can adapt to different kind of productions.
- Quick and native use of Google Apps, Excel, Word, and Keynote (or similar software).
- Interest towards modern storytelling in digital channels.
- Fluent in speaking, writing and working in Finnish and English.
- Experienced in different kind of film formats from commercials to web videos to TV-series to documentaries.
- Understanding the whole creative & production process.
- Great social and communication skills with people.
- Proven experience of high-quality work.
- At least 3-5 years working experience.
- Ability and will to work in extreme weather conditions
- A full time job.
- A competitive salary.
- Great projects for our clients and for ourselves.
- An inspiring and motivating working environment and team in our HQ.
- An arctic, active and cultural hometown surrounded by unique nature and all of its benefits.
We are an award-winning creative house that creates brands, stories and experiences for all senses. We work in the intersection where marketing & communications meet and embrace design & entertainment. We are based in Rovaniemi, Finland and work globally.